Top-Quality Roofing Services in Hayward, WI
Investing in home improvements has always been about long-term safety. At Renew Roofing, we understand your concerns, and we can help. We offer three different roofing services in Hayward, WI: residential, commercial, and storm-damage roofing. Since we are part of the 3% of contractors with a GAF Master Elite Certification, you can rely on us for your roofing project.
If you are looking for safety and durability, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our Roofing Services
At ReNew Roofing, we provide roofing services for residential, commercial, and storm-damage restoration. Different projects require different types of materials, design, and installation techniques.
At ReNew Roofing we offer:
If you are looking for residential roofing in Hayward, WI, we are your perfect match. In these projects, design and installation may vary depending on the complexity of the project. These projects are less complex than commercial roofings and require different materials.
At our residential roofing installations, we include::
- Top-quality shingles
- Strip shingles
- Leak barrier
- Ridge vent to prevent moisture
- Underlayment to shield the roof deck
- Ridge Cap against leaks at the hips and ridges
When looking for commercial roofing in Hayward, WI, you need to look for a qualified company to install services in lower slopes. Commercial roofing installation is developed in sections. This service definitely requires expertise, which is something we can provide.
ReNew Roofing provides 7 types of roofing systems:
- Liquid Membrane System: Consists of a liquid-based coating that provides excellent waterproofing.
- Modified Bitumen SBS: Made out of asphalt and synthetic rubber, which makes it perfect for commercial roofs. Similar to Modified Bitumen APP, but SBS is more flexible.
- Modified Bitumen APP: Roofs installed with APP are highly efficient and rarely leak; it is known for its durability and flexibility.
- TPO: Thermoplastic Polyolefin is popular due to its cost-effectiveness. Prevents algae growth.
- Built-Up Roofing Systems: This system consists of layers of asphalt and ply sheets, a really common material used in commercial roofing systems.
- Roof Coating Systems: Durable system that provides protection. Usually installed when the roof is in good condition.
- PVC Roofing: Polyvinyl Chloride has high flexibility. Excellent roofing material against external factors such as storms, sun, and extreme weather conditions.
We Also Provide Storm Damage Restoration
Because we understand that extreme weather conditions can cause harsh damage to your home, we provide storm damage restoration in Hayward, WI. Sometimes due to unfortunate events, your roof needs complete restoration. We can guide and assist you through this process.
Why Choose ReNew Roofing?
Roofing is a long-term investment. Let us guide you through this process. We want to contribute to your project’s effectiveness; whether it is a home improvement project or a commercial roofing system, we are here to help.
We select the best materials, certified professionals, and impeccably designed services to deliver the best results you need. If you want safety for your project, you can find us in Hayward, WI. Don’t look any further and get in touch with the roofing experts today!